1. My doctor said I need a 504.  Now what?

As the 504 coordinator for Stillwater and Eagle Rock, I can answer any questions you have about 504s and help you navigate the process should you feel that your student may need accommodations for their disability.  Although we welcome any information that you and/or your doctor have, in order for a student to receive services they must go through our district process which includes a meeting in which we as a team discuss current student information along with 504 eligibility criteria consisting of:

  • having a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities; or
  • having a record of such an impairment; or
  • being regarded as having such an impairment.

For more detailed information on Section 504, please visit here.

2. How do I sign my child up for a group or individual counseling?